Natural Hair Care
Floral Hair Repair
12 ounces glass spray bottle
One carrier oil
22 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
13 drops Rosemary essential oil
24 drops Geranium essential oil
Using a 2 ounce glass spray bottle, remove the top, pour carrier oil into the bottle until it is 3/4 filled out.
Add rosemary and lavender to the bottle, secure the top and shake well.
Spray 2 to 3 times before styling and love your essential oil infused soft vibrant hair.
Enjoy your Natural Hair Care
Natural Hair Care Dry Shampoo
8 tablespoons arrowroot
1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder, adjust according to haircolor
5 drops Tea Tree essential oil
3.5 ounces shaker bottle
Add the powder to a bowl, add oils and mix well.
Apply to hair, sprinkle a light dusting of powder on your hair and comb it in through to your roots.
Keep combing until you can’t see the powder anymore.
Deep Nourishing Conditioner
1. Put coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix on medium/high speed for five minutes or until ingredients are whipped to a thick and creamy consistency.
3. Once whipped, apply to clean, dry hair.
4. Comb through with a wide tooth comb to evenly distribute.
5. Let sit for 15–20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and style as desired.
6. Repeat once a week or as often as desired.
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring heat to boil and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool.
2. Pour essential oil into an 8 ounce glass fine mist spray bottle and add cooled sugar water.
3. Use as you would any other hairspray.
Be careful using citrus oils as they can lighten your hair if exposed to UV light.
1 cup water
1 tablespoon Castile soap
1/4 teaspoon vitamin E
3 drops peppermint essential oil
2 drops Roman chamomile essential oil
2 drops Purify essential oil blend
1 drop Cedarwood essential oil
Place all ingredients in a glass jar and mix well.
Apply a 1/4 size amount to the pet and scrub vigorously. Use more on a large pet.
The shampoo will be a bit watery, but your pet will be clean and smell great for days.
Half a cup liquid Castile soap
1/4 cup canned coconut milk
Half a tablespoon aloe vera gel
Half a teaspoon carrier oil
Half a teaspoon magnesium gel
10 drops vitamin E oil
10 drops Argan oil
10 drop lavender
10 drops tea tree
5 drops lemon
Blend ingredients together and store in a 9 oz bottle.
Enjoy your new all natural hair care products! I created a link with all of the above mentioned essential oils here.